Thursday, April 10, 2008

A millionair orphan wants me to be his guardian. Thanks Yahoo Mail !

Another interesting story on my Yahoo Mail. Now Abrahim Musa (Reference: Previous Post) has adopted the guise of an orphan and wants me to be his guardian.

Hello ,

I will like to make myself brief.I am Bile Vesta, the son to
late Mr.Vesta Gilbert who was a wealthy farmer here in Ivory Coast and i
am 15 years old. My mother passed on two years after my father's death
from a protracted illness thereby making me an orphan.
I have been under the care of my uncles ever since these sad events but
things began to be ugly as my uncles are now diverting money meant for
my upkeep and studies to their own personal and selfish desires.

When my father was alive he secured $9.5 Million (nine million five hundred
thousand
U.S.Dollars) with a bank.Presently, this
money is still with the bank.

The fear i have now is that my studies are being threatened and my uncles
are after my father's
property.They have seized most of his estates and business empire.I am
also being threatened of being thrown out because they believe there is
nothing to gain from me.That will mean no roof over me and becoming a
street urchin.

All i want from you is for you to help me receive this fund and
become my guardian,who will in turn help me to invest the fund and also
take care of me.

I await your prompt mail and response.

Thanks,
Bile Vesta

8 comments:

Soham Shah said...

Hey..it is strange that he also wants me to be his guradian...My yahoo mail says tht too...Ditto..Ok, then lets take care of him and his money togather buddy !!!..

LOL !!!

Gandalf said...

NO WAY ... I am not splitting my money with you ;)

Soham Shah said...

Aahhhh..A true american speaks ;)..Ok then, I will sue you for that..Will see you on court..Let the game begin !!!

Gandalf said...

See .. this is what money does.. creates a split between best of friends ...
Leave the money to me Soham ... it's not a good thing .. let me handle it for you ;)

Karthik said...

Be thankful that you atleast get such "interesting" SPAM. And how jobless are you to read messages in your SPAM folder. :P

Gandalf said...

@Karthik

I wish they went to SPAM folder :( They are always stacking up in my Inbox.

Anonymous said...

heheheh...

Basically these r Con Artists....

World is full of con artists....

u will b surprised by knowing that people r so greedy that they loose thousands of bugs behind these deals.....

Unfortunately World is also full of greedy people...
so wherever there r greedy people... there r Con Artists.....

.....the only thing to prevent these spams is that, all of us (all means all the world) have to control our Greed.... and thats next to impossible..... so u can't prevent these spams....

ASAV PATEL (asav4u@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

haa haaa , its money laundering operation. if you reply they ll ask you to open new account and give password to them they ll transfer money to account and with in other second money is gone except few hundread bucks as gift. after this IRA is running after you because any transaction more than 9999$ is reported to centralize system to which collect information for attorney general. this is very robust system which brought client 9(ex governer newyork) to highlight.