Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged!

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
'The Race' starring Saif, Akshay Khanna, Bipasha and Katerina. Hot cars, babes and action. Style mixed with somewhat complex plot. Good watch

2. What book are you reading
'Peanuts' comics if that counts as a book! Last one I finished was 'The Street Lawyer' - A classic by John Grisham.

3. Favorite board game?

No Games. Only Sports ;)

4. Favorite magazine?
None

5. Favorite smells?

The smell of wet earth after rain

6. Favorite sounds?
David Gilmour's Guitar and Ustad Sultan Khan's Sarangi

7. Worst feeling in the world?

Betrayed by someone I trust

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

Darn, the day begins. Where's my coffee!

9. Favorite fast food place?

Honest Pau-Bhaji center in Ahmedabad. Any fast food you name and they have it. My favorite there, of course 'Pau-Bhaji' and also 'Chhole Bhature'.

10. Future child’s name?
Boy : Bhavin Mankad Jr ;)

Girl : '........' Jr (Blank to be filled in later :D)


11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”

Not have time to do such blogging ... alas :(

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Naah!

13. Storms - cool or scary?
Absolutely cool !

14. Favorite drink?
Coffee and Buttermilk

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Read all the books in my 'To read' list.

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Broccoli !! Yikes ... Hate it.

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Brown

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Ahmedabad, Tucson, New Jersey, Sacramento, Chennai

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket, Boxing, Soccer, Tennis

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Natasha - A sweet friend, interesting personality, South Park fan and Garfield admirer just like me!

21. What’s under your bed?

My iPhone

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

I would like to be born as my parents' son again. Couldn't thank God more for that.

23. Morning person, or night owl?
Well, it keeps changing. One semester I am a night owl, the other I am an energetic Morning person!

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
No Idea what this means :P Can I say 'Pass' ?

25. Favorite place to relax?
My Sofa

26. Favorite pie?
None

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate, Butter-scotch and almost anything that has dry fruits or choco-chips in it.

28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Tapasya or Soham

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Nice :)
- Q24 related to how you like your eggs cooked
- Will check out this Honest Pau Bhaji center if i'm ever there, I miss pau bhaji! :(
- Nice compliment to your parents

Parag said...

Dude you beat me few minutes this time!

Parag said...

hmm...I know you are a coffee freak. but its your chai that wins it!

Gandalf said...

@Natasha
Thanks :) And no wonder I don't know Q24.

@Parag
Crossroads is out of tea these days :( Have to go to India store and get our trademark tea 'Wagh-Bakri' :)

Soham Shah said...

I will answer all these questions soon on my blog..So do check them out !!!