Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wait my dear, patience is virtue

The wait does not seem to end. The more you wait for something to come, the farther in future it seems.

Still 2 more days till the semester end. And 4 more days till I take the flight home. After 1.5 years. The emotional activities in the psyche have become rampant. The sweet home is calling. Can't resist singing to the tune of Bryan Adams' song,

I hear the wind across the plain
A sound so strong that calls my name
It's wild like the river - it's warm like the sun
Yeah it's here - this is where I belong

Under the starry skies where eagles have flown
This place is paradise - it's the place I call home
The moon on the mountains
The whisper through the trees
The waves on the water
Let nothing come between this and me

Cuz everything I want is everything that's here
And when we're all together there's nothing to fear

And wherever I wander - the one thing I've learned
It's to here - I will always, always return

No comments: