Saturday, September 13, 2008

I wish I could

I've been away from my blog for far too long to even remember. Every once in a while I visit my blog with a half-hearted intention to write something and I fail. Things have changed so much. I have so much to tell and yet nothing. Ideas about writing something form in my mind like water bubbles and then burst immediately in absence of treatment. Sad but true.

If I could, what I would have written in all this time?

- My rage on Ahmedabad blasts a while ago and now Delhi
- My motley experiences during training here in Bloomberg
- My reaction to Indo-US nuclear deal
- Leander Paes' achievement at US Open
- Barack Obama's speech at National Demorcatic Convention
- Movie reviews of 'The Dark Knight (Duhh !!), A Beautiful Mind (Thumbs Up), A Time To Kill (5 stars), Rock On (Can I give it 6 stars?)
- Book review of The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins (Book that has made me think the most in all this time and threatened my faith quite formidably), The Fifth Vial by Michael Palmer (Interesting!), The Law of Second Chances by James Sheehan (Typical Courtroom drama) and so on
- Music review of Rock On (Creative, Peppy and Rocking !!)
- Comment on others' blogs on my blog-roll, especially Soham's.

The list keeps growing ...

3 comments:

Parag said...

blogger's block probably, get over it soon. missing you here in blogosphere!

Soham Shah said...

Hey ..

It was so thrilling to see your new post after a long long time .. may be after 4 weeks or so ..

I guess life has been pretty hectic on ur side .. but come out of that blogger's block and start writing .. We r waiting ..

Thanks for mentioning my name .. yeah, i m missing ur comments too ..

get well soon budyy from the blogger's block syndrome ..

Anonymous said...

Hope u overcome writer's block sooonnnn ! Miss your blogs :). I am waiting for the review of Dark Knights :P !! Expecting some serious but witty sarcasm !